We are beyond fortunate to have a caring and engaged Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) here at Unity Charter School. The mission of our PTO is to provide support to teachers and students, and to promote sustainability initiatives in our school and community. To drive that mission, the PTO holds fundraisers for supplemental educational materials and experiences, while promoting school-family social interaction.
PTO responsibilities include:
- Creating a forum for the exchange of ideas within the school community
- Providing educational programs and forums for parents
- Organizing and promoting projects beneficial to the Unity Charter Community at large
Meetings & Social Media!
- PTO general meetings are regularly held on the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the school cafeteria. Please join us!
- Follow us on social media:
Class Money / Donations
- This money goes for the holiday and end of year gifts for teachers. Please give what is appropriate for your family.
- Make your payment online at: https://unity-charter-school-pto.square.site/
- Mark your calendar for these upcoming events:
Fall Movie Night
Friday, September 17, 2021 @ Dusk
Monday, September 27, 2021
Observe the Moon Night
Saturday, October 16, 2021 @ 6:30 pm
Harvest Happenings & Parents Lunch
Friday, October 29, 2021
Winter Sprinter & Parents Lunch
Thursday, December 23, 2021
Unity Charter School’s current PTO Executive Board members are:
Carol Ann Koert