In this year’s annual appeal, we are seeking funds for our Creator Space and its programming, as well as clubs, sports and extra-curricular activities that Unity provides free to all students.
Please consider a gift to help keep Unity Charter’s mission, vision and beliefs alive.
We are excited to announce that we have expanded the ways in which our community can give back. From monetary gifts to corporate sponsorships and land donation, we’re dedicated to ensuring that every donation makes a difference to our students and our world.
Ways to Give
Donating using our paypal button is simple–you don’t even need a paypal account to do so. Simply select the donation amount you would like to make and follow the prompts to donate via credit card.
We appreciate your generosity. Just one dollar a day ($180 donation) goes a long way to supporting our commUNITY.
If you prefer to mail a check, please make checks payable to Unity Charter and mailed to:
One Evergreen Place
Morris Township, NJ 07960
If this donation is in honor of or in memory of a special someone please indicate
Recurring Monthly Gift
To make a recurring gift that will be charged to your credit card automatically each week, month, or quarter, please click here (hot link to payment option with credit card).
Matching Company Gifts
A company or foundation that matches gifts can often double or triple contributions to Unity Charter. Contact your company’s personnel office for details.
Morris County Estate/Land Donation
Estate, home or land donations are welcome, but require board approval. If you are interested in making such a donation, please reach out to the Unity Charter Executive Director or Unity Charter Board of Trustees secretary.
Making a gift of appreciated securities can be more advantageous than giving cash as you can do so without incurring capital gains tax.
How It Works:
- You transfer appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to Unity.
- Unity Charter sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer when the stock is sold.
Important Tip: Do not sell the stock first. Even though you may give us the proceeds as a gift, the IRS will impose capital gains tax on your sale, deleting the benefits of this arrangement.
Corporate Donations & Sponsorships Welcome
At Unity Charter School, we appreciate the generous support from local New Jersey corporations. We welcome support in the following ways:
- Corporate Community Gifts in support of our Annual Appeal
- Corporate “In Kind” Donations
- Corporate Sponsorship of our Annual Gala, our yearly fundraiser
- $10,000 Gold
- $5,000 Silver
- $1,500 Bronze
- Corporate Volunteer Grants (“Dollars for Doers”) in support of Unity Charter community outreach programs